Yupp.

Tuesday, September 11

pH levels and aquariums

Today Shark Biscuit and I tested the pH levels and other properties in our tank and everything went well! We did not have anything go wrong or have too bad of results as far as I know. There was absolutely no chlorine in the water so shark biscuit and I were relieved. I think the ph was perfect at 7.8 or around that. The water levels were important because fish can die from chlorine in the water and too high of a pH which would make it acidic. Luckily our group did not have that problem and everything worked smoothly! I'm glad our fish are swimming around and look like they're enjoying everything but I'm getting tired of having to change water everyday so I hope the bacteria supplement and dechlorinator help fix the ammonia levels. I'm looking forward to checking my tank tomorrow!
-Turtle Rooter

No comments:

Post a Comment