Yupp.

Monday, September 24

Freeday Monday 9/24

Well it's a freeday!!! I have been getting the harder prompts lately so this is nice. To start, shark biscuit and I had a scare of losing a corydora catfish but, come to find out, we found him INSIDE THE SKULL! Which is what we hoped our fish would do. Tomorrow we plan to put the pregnant guppy in a lone tank so it can have its babies and not eat them by mistake. We can see eyes of the babies in her stomach so I'm getting really excited! If by some chance that our corydoras are opposite sex and can breed, then I would be so happy because those at my favorite fish in our tank. I think they're my favorite because they're like miniature albino catfish and I like catfish. Well I don't know what else to say. I wish I had pictures but that's what shark biscuit is for. Blog ya later dudes!
Shakabrah,
Turtle Rooter

No comments:

Post a Comment