Yupp.

Wednesday, September 12

Most Interesting thing...



So... I'm not too sure about interesting since I can't really concentrate on interesting things since I'm frustrated with the ammonia level in this "new tank syndrome". So as far as interesting goes I think it's very interesting that is so hard to control the ammonia levels in the dang tank. The water tests we do are interesting too, I always am anxious to see what the reading will be... and so far it hasn't really been in our favor.  I think it's really cool that we're like the parents of these fish and all but I can't wait until our tank settles and gives us good readings constantly so that we don't have to worry everyday if we'll loose a fish. Pretty much this whole project is really interesting I'm learning a bunch on aquarium maintenance that i didn't know before so i'm totally stoked!

-Shark Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment